Getting Started: Clicker Training for Birds by Melinda Johnson
- Depressed birds regain their joy in life
- One-person birds warm up to other family members
- Scared birds learn to cooperate with simple care such as nail clipping
- Undesirable behaviors such as screaming and biting fade away
- Baby birds grow up to be outstanding companions
- Rescued and older birds lean to trust, love, and play
- Birds win new friends with appealing tricks and games
You'll learn to communicate with you bird - and to teach your bird to communicate with you - in ways that you never imagined.
This fantastic book - called "The bible of clicker training for parrots" - contains 156 pages full of useful advice, tips and instructions for turning your biting, cranky bird into a happy, loving companion.
The kit includes the book Getting Started: Clicker Training for Birds, an i-Click clicker, a target stick, and sample treats.